
Hello all! I hope you had a safe and eventful 4th of July. We didn't have any plans until the last minute...Evie had an ear infection the previous week and wasn't feeling too good so we weren't sure what was going to happen. But Jess, Turner, and Vinny were going up to Harrison Lake and we decided to join them.
Yes, Joey has a lifejacket on, and he is actual on the shore...We didn't throw him out in the middle of the lake...atleast not in this picture. I was actually very proud of him, he is usually a scaredy cat when it comes to "new" things, but he rode on the tube and swam in the lake where he couldn't touch with the rest of us...as did Miss Evie!
I know what my grandmother is thinking...that's not safe! We were going very slow and Evie had a lifevest on as well. We came back and Joey and Daddy did some fireworks (Evie says they hurt her ears..the fireworks that is not her dad and her brother!). And that was that! Here are a coulpe more pictures of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment