
Since I obviously haven't been adding to this blogspot recently I am just going to throw a whole bunch of picture on here of the kids so you can see how big they are getting!!!

Here is the Princess Butterfly herself...these are from Halloween...And of course what is Halloween without Anakin Skywalker from StarWars?
Joey sold $900 worth of pop corn and got second place for his pack! (next year I will buy him something instead of doing the popcorn thing...what a pain!)I got to go to DC in Nov for a National Conference (which I was won a travel award for!) It was beautiful!


This is where my son tells me he is going to live one day!!!

Here we went hunting for our xmas tree...found a pretty good one but man was it cold!

We were lucky enough to have this special visitor come to get our xmas wishes from us at our house!

Here are "Ryan's Angels" me and two of the other bartenders at 317!
Here are just some more xmas pictures...



No comments:
Post a Comment