Monday, September 04, 2006

Jessica's Bridal Shower!


Picture of Flowers from Kelly's Mom (Kayleigh's future Mom-in-law)
These are for the family far away that missed the party! It was a Tropical Theme!
Kayleigh and I threw Jess a Bridal Shower. I even made her a Bride Hat to wear.

Just a quick note...I apologize! It was too hard to be hostess and photographer...but this is what we got. Kayleigh and I realized...no picture of the cake....or the food...or the bride in her bride hat! Oh well, sorry Jess....did the best I could!

This picture is Jess with lots of household "things" on. It was a memory game to see who remember what she was "wearing. (DOUBLE CLICK THE PICTURES FOR CLOSE UP VIEWS!) We made her walk around so everyone could see her!

There were alot of people there from Helena, which was nice for Jess. I think in total we ended up with ~ 18 people
"----Becky, Jess, and Eric/Vinny's Grandmother. --Sarah (friend from Helena), Eric's Youngest Neice, and Eric's Mom Barb.
In the front, Jessica's soon-to-be Sisters-in-laws, and in the back Turner's Grandma Cindy and her mother.

Jess talking with Misti, her boss Kimi from the grantree in the background.

Evie with the after party favors!

No comments: