


This pictures are mostly for Grandpa and Grandma Kersey. We (my brother, sister and I) threw a surpize party for our mom's 50th birthday. She was actually surprized, I asked her to go to the movie with me and I took her to the Belgrade Senior Center where her party was being held...we thought it was fitting considering...she is now considered a SENIOR CITIZEN. Anyway, I told her there was a garage sale there and I wanted to stop real fast...she said "there's no garage sale here.." I had to push her in the door where her friends were waiting for her. I think it turned out to be a nice day for her. For some reason, alot of my pictures came out fuzzy...so here are the good ones!
2 comments:
hey loved your pictures of Labor day weekend .I have recently launched a few blogs for holidays
http://christmas4all.blogspot.com .
http://thanksgiving4all.blogspot.com.
http://halloween4all.blogspot.com. I am new to blogs. I would appreciate if you could tell me how you like it
Post a Comment