Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cancun, Mexico!


Hola, Como esta? Joe and I took a little quick vacation down to Cancun the day after graduation! I thought I desereved it!
We stayed at the Grand Solaris, which was nice. We didn't get in the pools at all, since there was a swim up bar, and you never say anyone get out of the pool to use the restroom, and considering the alchol content they were consuming didn't surprize us. The water was beautiful and really warm. We did 2 excursions, one to an island north of Cancun call ISLA MUJERES, where spent the day on a magnificent beach (pictures of the beach were taken on a disposable camera, so I'll have to add them later!). We went snorkling off the coast of the island.
The other day trip we went on was called the Jungle tour, it took us on our own little speed boat to a reef. Some people have fish tales, you'll have to ask JOE about his shark tale...he swears he say a shark in the reef. I wasn't around which probably was good, because if I would have saw it, that would have been the end of my Jungle tour. I promise more picutures later, I didn't want to get the digital camera wet so I didn't take it with us much. So, I will post more when the others get developed!

No comments: