
Well, the long awaited day final came! I graduated with my Masters!!! What a huge feeling of relief! I am really happy to be finished with that last semester. Here are some pictures of the "Hooding" ceremony, I also made my family sit through the main graduation ceremony...it was really long!

The Hooding ceremony is just for the Master's of Professional Accountancy. So, it just the people I have have class with the last couple years. The big ceremony is the college ceremony and it has every person who graduated with the PhD's, all the Masters, and even the Bachelors degrees. The hooding ceremony is more personal, it showed pictures of the class on a slide show and thanked their families individually. It was at the Museum of the Rockies, which was really nice.
Here are two of my good friends Todd and Katie. The Hooding ceremony was on Cinco De Mayo, so a friend of mine opted for the sombreo instead of the traditional mortar board cap!

Here are the kids and my mom, Joey likes to where the hat!

Evie can't stop talking for one picture! Oh well, not all the pictures can be perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment