Monday, May 22, 2006

More Mexico

Here are the other Pictures from Mexico, as I promised...I had a lot more pictures on the disposable cameras than I did with my digital! I thought it was better to be safe than sorry. But getting my picture put on disc was just as good as having them on my digital camera. I could manipulate them and get them closer to what I wanted.

The pictures of the "Dancing" was on what you might call a "Booze Cruise", as it was a small catamaran that left at 8 am (started serving drinks at 8:05) and then took us out to snorkle in really rough water...and for those of you that don't know, snokling, drinking beer, and rough water DON"T go so well together...As I had my head over the boat for the last 10 minutes of the ride to Isla Mujeres...just thought I would educate the rest of you. After we snorkled we went to the island and hung out there...drank for free...then got back on the boat, continued to drink...JOE even drank some tequila! (my favorite NOT HIS!) The ride back was lots of fun signing and dancing as you can see above. The majority of the pictures here are from ISLA MUJERES, which Joe and I both fell in love with. It was very secluded and much more quite than Cancun.

No comments: