Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cheese!!



Oh...aren't they cute! Here they are pretending to love each-other! I am pretty lucky they usually are pretty good together as long as Joey knows who is in charge! I know it's hard to believe, but Evie can be a little bossy...I have no idea where she gets it from but according to my mother...well you can guess where she says it comes from. It's hard to believe that Joey's going to be 7 in June! It also doesn't seem like Evie should be 3 already...as they say time flies when you are having fun! ( Or just too busy to sit and watch it go by I think is my case! )
They are pretty cute, I do have to say! I know I am a little bias but I think that is my right as a mother! The pictures on the right are of Mr Smooth in his FAUX leather jacket... he thinks he is the FONZ from Happy days I think! Miss Evelyn has a gold and white dress that she got with her birthday $ from Grandpa and Grandma Kersey! Did I mention she has the matching purse?? I know it's all my fault! All I ever said to my mom was"When I have a girl I am not going to dress her up in dresses that are pink and purple and have ruffles!" Okay...I lied.

No comments: