Saturday, March 11, 2006

Evie's B-day!



On February 21st, Evie had her 3rd birthday! She got to open her presents first thing that morning. She had been talking about her birthday for a good 5 months! She used it as a privilege, when she would get mad at my Nephew Turner, she would say"Well then you can't come to my birthday!" All we would tell her is that is okay, then Turner doesn't have to get you a present...she changed her tune pretty quickly! As you can see her and her new barbie have matching outfits on! I also know now why I am going to be an accountant...Probably because I wouldn't make it as a pastry chef! The cake didn't turn out like I thought it would! She picked out the frosting colors and the cherry chip flavor. She thinks everything that is pink is her's! As you can probably tell, she has lots and lots of PINK! She is 100% girl...has to be beautiful and will tell you she is! She's not shy and very full of herself! Check out her ruby red slippers, she refused to take them off for about 2 weeks! (yes, she even wore them to bed!) That's my girl! She definitely has her own personality, which is always showing off!

No comments: