Monday, March 27, 2006

Kids Fest 2006


I think instead of Makenzie's Site, the name should be changed to the Joey and Evie show...they are not quite Donny and Marie, but with these pictures they might be ready for SHOWBIZ! We attended Kids Fest for the 3rd or 4th year...all that fun, I can't keep track of how many times we go! The kids had a blast! Evie was old enough this time to actually have fun and not be too much of pain. Oh yes and of course...Cinderella being there helped the situation. Evie and I waited in line to get her face painted by Cinderella, while Joe and Joey were waiting for the rock climb. I asked Evie "What are you going to say to Cinderella when you see her?" She calmly informs me..."I am going to tell her that SHE is a Princess JUST LIKE ME!" One thing Evie is not short on is confidence! Joey really seemed to have a good time too. He wanted so much to make it to the top of the climbing wall, but one little scary step and that was enough for him. He gets better and better each year. Joey was quite the goof ball at kids fest. The theme was imagination. Check these picture of Joey out, he sure did use his imagination! As you can see, he is becoming quite the character. I know he doesn't get that from me!
And of course Evie couldn't stop herself from DANCING and POSING pretty much the whole time...

The camera worked pretty good for this shots in the inflatable jumping gym! My timing was the only thing that need real help, I probably took 20 pictures of them in there, but due to "shutter" issues, I most often got a foot or some hair, or a fall. But I thought these would be fun to share!

No comments: